All payments are due at the time of registration unless otherwise noted. Any payment not received prior to attending the program or event is considered past due. If any individual or person(s) within the same household are enrolled in programming they are subject to cancellation and withdrawal until the balance is paid in full. Payment plans set up prior to the start of a program or event are honored and invoices will not be marked past due.
Any individual struggling or unable to make payments may qualify for Financial Assistance or a Specialized Payment Plan. Financial Assistance and Specialized Payment Plans are offered for certain programs on a case by case basis. Visit our Financial Assistance Page for more information.
We make every effort to contact you regarding any past due invoices such as phone calls, emails, and personalized letters. If we do not receive any correspondence from the delinquent party after 45 days, a suspension will be placed on the account until the account is paid in full.
Any person(s) with a balance unpaid after three months is subject to collections. Any fees incurred by collections is the responsibility of the payer designated on the past due invoice.
For more information contact our department via email: email@example.com.
General Department Refund Policy
- Dwelling – any individual whose primary household is in the Town of South Windsor, CT. This includes verifiable homeowners and renters, who are either directly or indirectly responsible for paying municipal taxes to the Town.
- Commercial – any verifiable individual(s) who own a business in the Town of South Windsor, and who are directly or indirectly (lease) responsible for paying municipal property taxes to the Town.
2. Non-Resident – any individuals, whether by dwelling or commercial definition, who are non-tax payers to the Town of South Windsor.
Behavior & Public Safety
· Behave in a safe and responsible manner
We use a positive
approach to behavior management. However, we reserve the right to take
appropriate action based upon an evaluation of each situation on its own
Bullying shall include, but not be limited to, a written, verbal or electronic communication or physical act or gesture based on any differentiating characteristics, such as race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, socioeconomic status, academic status, physical appearance, or mental, physical, developmental or sensory disability, or by association with an individual or group who has or is perceived to have one or more of such characteristics. For purposes of this policy, "Cyberbullying" means any act of bullying through the use of the Internet, interactive and digital technologies, cellular mobile telephone or other mobile electronic devices or any electronic communications.
South Windsor Parks and Recreation takes bullying very seriously and has zero tolerance for exhibiting such behavior. As defined in the Town of South Windsor Board of Education policy, “bullying” means the repeated use by one or more participants of a written, verbal or electronic communication (such as cyber bullying) directed at or referring to another participant attending any South Windsor Parks and Recreation recreational programs, or a physical act or gesture by one or more participant repeatedly directed at another participant attending a recreational program through South Windsor Parks and Recreation, that:
- Causes physical or emotional harm to any participant/patron or damage to any participants/patrons property whom is visiting or attending any Recreational Facility or program.
- Places such participant/patron in reasonable fear of harm to themselves or of damage to their property.
- Creates hostile environment for patrons of our parks or facilities
- Infringes on the rights of such participant/patron; or
- Substantially disrupts their participation or visitation to Recreational programs, town parks and facilities.
Each situation will be evaluated on a case by case basis and any subsequent follow up actions are at the discretion of the South Windsor Parks and Recreation Department.
Americans with Disabilities Act
No documents to display